Bimba Manufacturing Company, a provider of pneumatic, hydraulic and electric solutions, today announced the expansion of its industry-leading Original Line® product series. Previously available in only 4 bore sizes, Bimba extended its All Stainless Original Line series to now include all 12 bore sizes currently available across the product line (5/16” bore through 3” bore).
Featuring stainless steel end caps, standard urethane wipers, PTFE-based rod and pivot bushings and food-grade synthetic grease, this non-repairable actuator is ideal for wash down application environments common in the food processing industry.
“While these cylinders have been designed with the food and beverage industry in mind, their all stainless steel construction makes them ideal for any application that requires corrosion resistance,” said Jerry Scherzinger, Bimba’s Product Marketing Manager. “This is a natural expansion of our line of all stainless steel actuators that will provide a wider range of sizes for our customers requiring corrosion resistant designs.”
All stainless steel Original Line® cylinders are a perfect solution for challenging applications in food processing, packaging, medical, pharmaceutical, or marine industries where wash down solutions or other corrosives are present. They are interchangeable with the basic Original Line® cylinders and offer a cost effective way to extend cylinder life in harsh environments.
- Bore sizes: 5/16″, 7/16″, 9/16″, 3/4″, 7/8″, 1-1/16″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 1-3/4″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel end caps
- Urethane rod wiper limits ingress of application matter/chemical solutions into cylinder
- PTFE based rod and pivot bushings
- Food grade synthetic grease is standard
- Nitrile seals are standard with optional high temperature seals available