When you bring in the Humphrey Engineered Solutions team you’ll get a total systems approach to your product design and development. Working on a peer-to-peer basis, the Engineered Solutions team will seek to identify every aspect of your product’s design, manufacturing, installation and field service that could impact costs.
Then the Engineered Solutions team will produce one or more designs, together with an analysis of the cost benefits and implications for future life cycle benefits. As always, it’s your decision about which design best meets your objectives. But if you are like hundreds of other companies, you’ll discover that Humphrey’s pneumatic design expertise can free you up to concentrate on your core competencies.
You Have a Need, Humphrey Creates the Solution
As an industry leader, Humphrey creates application-specific solutions for a full range of pneumatic and fluid control challenges. On every project, Humphrey works closely with you, promoting a free flow of information and creating strong, long-term relationships. Humphrey’s engineers work directly with you to understand your key technical specifications in an effort to optimize product design and more. Then, using Humphrey’s proven engineered solutions process, Humphrey designs inventive products that satisfy your exact needs and requirements. Over the years, Humphrey has provided solutions that delight our customers, saving them hundreds of thousands of dollars, reducing costs in multiple functional ares throughout the organizations.
Humphrey’s Engineered Solutions Process:
- Challenge – Early Stage of the design process. Direct communication channels between your engineers and Humphrey.
- Concept – Multiple concepts that provide the maximum benefits.
- Solution – Finalize design. Prototype to Production
- Results – Measure the results after implementing the solution.
Expertise in Multiple Industries
- Analytical instrumentation
- Factory automation
- Material Handling and conveyors
Solution Case Studies:
- Custom High Pressure Valve Optimized Paintball Gun Response Time and Reduced Costs
- Custom Valve Assembly for Emergency Medical Technology Market
Contact us and we will help you find the solution needed for you problem.