Speed. Accuracy. Safety. Flexibility. Quality.
All of these terms describe the integration and automation market requirements for their industrial and motion control products. The products used for industrial automation must meet or exceed the demands of this fast-paced industry without compromising on quality. Plus, the products must be adaptable so that the operation can remain nimble.
The Knotts Company understands how crucial these requirements are for your business, and we have put together an industrial automation product offering with you in mind that includes:
- Omron products and our other brands are built to increase your operation’s productivity and speed. The quality products at Omron include sensors, PLC’s, RFID and other products that reduce manual intervention and improve the assembly and routing processes
- Beijer human-machine interfaces (HMI) bring higher accuracy and consistency to your operation. Whether you need hardware, software, or a complete HMI solution, The Knotts Company products including Beijer HMI devices are proven to work reliably and accurately so that your operation can maintain high levels of productivity
- Modular systems like the 80/20 line of products can provide you with framing, hoists, racking, guards, and more. The 80/20 products can adjust to fit your operations needs and reduce setup or conversion time as well as add safety and reliability to your equipment
- The Intelligent Actuator (IAI) brands of products are designed to help productivity and quality levels. For the most efficient inspection station or production line equipment, servos, cylinders and actuators – products such as the Intelligent Actuator (IAI) line help to improve the flow of your work at the inspection station and throughout your entire assembly process
- Bimba standard pneumatic, electric and hydraulic actuators service the many needs for linear or rotary motion in an abundance of packaging applications. You can rely on Bimba to provide custom configuration of our actuators to locate ports, provide specialized rod ends, service high speed applications and those with special material or temperature requirements to withstand equipment “wash downs”. Mechanical multi-position and closed loop position feedback actuators provide flexible “change-on-the-fly” packaging solutions.
Keeping your industrial automation operations running at top performance while keeping a close eye on expenses is the goal at Knotts Company. Contact us today for more information on products specifically for the integration and automation industry.