Compact industrial power supplies in the new S8VK range have an exceptionally wide operating temperature range – from -40ºC to +70ºC for the S8VK-G family – guaranteeing stable operation, where other power supplies may be found wanting, even in the harshest of environments.
Multiple output terminals
Our new power supplies also offer fast, easy installation with an enhanced click-on DIN-rail mounting clip. And feature multiple output terminals – two positive and three negative – to simplify and speed-up wiring.
Compact power supplies
The S8VK power supplies are typically 13% smaller than similarly rated units, making them the most compact of their type currently available; this means that valuable panel space savings can be made. The compact size of the units has been achieved without compromising performance or reliability. In addition to their wide operating temperature range, all models offer high vibration and shock resistance, complemented by superior MTBF ratings.
The right power supply for your application
The S8VK-G offers a wide product range (from 15W up to 480W), in a very compact size. It is 13% smaller than comparable power supplies and the smallest on the market of its type.
- Wide operating temperature range (-40 to +70ºC) to guarantee operation stability
- Double set of DC output terminals (three for the negative) to provide easy wiring
- High efficiency (90%) to reduce energy consumption
- Power Boost functionality (120%)
- Improved DIN-rail mounting clip to provide better vibration resistance and allow for easy installation