Packaging operations require extremely efficient systems and processes that can provide a consistent level of quality and reliability. Every item produced must meet or exceed specifications, therefore the equipment used for manufacturing and packaging of the products must be reliable, sturdy, and able to improve output without compromising quality.
The Knotts Company has been in business for 60 years, and we understand the ever-increasing demands for higher productivity while maintaining quality and cutting expenses. Your packaging and manufacturing operations need equipment that will work with your business – not against it.
The products that The Knotts Company provides are carefully selected based on the needs of the packing industry. The products available include:
- The Humphrey line of fluid and process control products are energy efficient, durable, reliable, and can help your operation with any fluid control projects. From quick exhausts to valves or sensors, Humphrey products are a sound solution.
- Mead and Bimba provide air presses, air impact hammers and other products specially designed for the packing and manufacturing industry. With a stellar reputation, you can depend on Mead and Bimba products to work consistently and reliably with minimal maintenance.
- Versa Valves are perfect for operations that need a heavy duty application solution. Whether you need brass or stainless steel valves, limit switches, or solenoids the Versa Valve line has a basic or a heavy duty solution for you.
- Norgren air preparation products offers reliable, easy to use modular and inline products for filtration, regulation and lubrication.
- Dorner’s conveying systems are designed and engineered to meet the needs of any packaging environment. From a simple had packaging station to high speed filling to complete production lines. Dorner offers space saving designs, straight, curves, center drives and heavy duty conveyor systems engineered to be the main line.
Your plant needs to increase productivity and maintain quality – but you need a true return on investment with your equipment. The Knotts Company will work with you to develop an improvement plan with quality equipment that will meet your requirements while staying in line with your budget.