Dorner is enhancing the functionality of its AquaPruf® and AquaGard®sanitary conveyor platforms with the addition of two new accessories: infeed chutes and incline hoppers.
Both, infeed chutes and incline hoppers, are ideal for all bulk handling applications where items are being fed onto the conveyor. For cleaning, simply rotate the chutes and hoppers away from the conveyor for access to the belt and frame. No tools are required to rotate the chutes and hoppers for cleaning.
Features of the infeed chutes and incline hoppers include:
- Chute/hopper mounts to conveyors without any modifications
- All components are 300 series stainless steel
- Adjustable along the length of the conveyor
- All adjustment screws located outside the food zone
- Available in three models: horizontal chute with back stop, angled hopper with back stop, flared side guide.
Specifications of the infeed chutes and incline hoppers are:
- Widths between 6” to 24” in 2” increments
- Lengths between 24” to 72” in 1” increments
- Angles between 5° to 60° in 5° increments
Engineered to have the fastest cleaning times in the industry, the AquaPruf and AquaGard sanitary conveyor platforms can be disassembled for cleaning, without tools, in less than a minute. Using the AquaPruf and AquaGard platforms means less equipment downtime for cleaning and a higher return-on-investment for customers.
For more information on the new infeed chutes and incline hoppers for the AquaPruf and AquaGard sanitary conveyor platforms, download the Dorner Aqua Accessories PDF.