Precision and hygienic operations are mandatory in the pharmaceutical and medical device market industries. For pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors, a high degree of precision is required and mandated by government regulations. When manufacturing and packaging medical devices the environment must be extremely sterile while also maintaining high productivity and quality levels.
The Knotts Company has literally over half a century of experience with automation and motion control systems that must meet the highest requirement levels for precision and hygiene. Our industry experts have assembled a family of products that meet and exceed requirements for the pharmaceutical and medical device markets.
Our product family includes:
- The Turn-Act product line that features extremely reliable compact shaker systems, slides, and rotary products to help in the manufacturing and packaging process for your business
- Pisco Pneumatic Equipment offers the Fiber Dry membrane type dryers as well as dryer units with adjustable pressure settings and capacities. Pisco also offers couplings, pressure gauges, tubing and fittings for use in the medical and pharmaceutical industries
- Humphrey Engineered Solutions group works with The Knotts Company team to create specialized solutions for precise control, space efficiency, and safety.
- Dorner Conveyors provides hygienic conveying. The DustPruf® series clean room conveyors may be just the solution you need for your medical and pharmaceutical packaging conveyor needs.
- Intelligent Actuator offers clean-room certified electric actuators and a table top robot that can be used in automated dispensing applications.
The health care industry needs manufacturers, packagers and distributors that can meet regulatory demands while producing consistently high quality products. The Knotts Company can work with your business to co-design a solution specifically for your pharmaceutical or medical device needs that will keep your operations running efficiently and safely.