Bimba Manufacturing is a forward-thinking innovator of actuation technology, specializing in providing cutting-edge solutions to engineering challenges. Since introducing the round line, stainless steel body cylinder nearly five decades ago, Bimba has expanded its capabilities to include an extensive line of industry-leading air cylinders, rotary actuators, linear thrusters, rodless cylinders, flow controls and position-sensing cylinders.
- Original Line: Bimba’s “Original Line” Cylinders have earned a reputation as hardworking, long-lasting performers. We have the broadest product line available — with more bore sizes, mounting styles and options than any other company.
- Flat Cylinders: If your application is tight on space, a Bimba Flat Line round, square, non-rotating, dual-power or three position cylinder is the answer. These compact and repairable cylinders offer unequaled design, versatility and relaible performance.
- Linear Slides: Bimba has a wide variety of slide products, each with unique design features that differentiate it from the others and offer customers unique performance characteristics or load carrying capabilities.
- Ultran Cylinders: Magnetically coupled design of Bimba’s Rodless Cylinders keeps out metal chips and other leak-causing contaminants for longer cylinder life. The new Bimba Ultran® Band has a specially engineered sealing strip that helps out-seal the competition by 75% and is perfect for door opening, material handling/conveying, packaging and palletizing applications.
- Pneu-Turn Rotary Actuators: The Pneu-Turn Rotary Actuator combines key features of Bimba’s Original Line Cylinder with a robust rack and pinion gear assembly to provide up to 1080° of rotary motion. Many standard options are available allowing you to customize the actuator to meet your specific rotary application.
- Designed for the longest life, greatest durability, highest speed, and greatest thrust per dollar.
- Three day lead time on standard models.
- Custom models to suit diverse application requirements.
- Wide variety of standard options.
- Available with and without motor and drivers.
- Standard actuators mount to a wide variety of steppers and servos.
- Thrusts up to 350 pounds, Speeds up to 20 inches per second, and Strokes up to 18 inches.