With over 75 years of manufacturing experience, Omron is the world leader in incredibly powerful, yet incredibly easy to implement industrial automation products. Through dedicated R&D and a commitment to develop innovative products to help you improve the quality and efficiency of your manufacturing operation, Omron’s products combine advanced technical capabilities with practical applications. Take advantage of our wide range of products for all of your automation needs. Product categories include, Automation Systems, Drives & Motion Control, Temperature & Process Controls, Sensers & Vision, Code Readers & RFID, and Automated Optical Inspection.
- PLCs: Omron’s complete line of PACs & PLCs offer simple solutions to powerful and scalable systems to meet your production demands.
- HMIs: Omron provides high quality industrial rated HMI products. Broad range of screen sizes and functionality that allow the product to meet the needs of OEM’s and /or end users.
- Trajexia: Omron offers a Stand-Alone Advanced Motion Controller Trajexia with Motion Control Network Capabilities. Idela for applications requiring Synchronous control, electronic line shaft, electronic gearing, registration control and cam control.
- Servo Motors: Omron addresses machine builder concerns about how to reduce the complexity of applying servo drives and achieve faster start-up and more reliable operation in a smaller, lower cost package with the new G-Series and R7-Series Servo Drives and Motors.
Drives & Motion Controls
- AC Drives: Omron’s energy-efficient AC drives offer simple-to-apply advanced functionality and high reliability to make your plant easier to operate. Models are available to meet the needs of simple to the most demanding motor control applications.
- Motor Control: Omron Motor Control products can control motor starts and stops to reduce mechanical shock and lead to longer motor life.
- Motion Controllers: These controllers with network capabilities can control multiple Servo drives through a single bus. Simplified wiring saves design time and installation. Use in applications requiring cam control, circular, linear interpolation or multi-axis synchronous control.
- Servo Drives and Motors: Omron addresses machine builder concerns about how to reduce the complexity of applying servo drives and achieve faster start-up and more reliable operation in a smaller, lower cost package with the new G-Series and R7-Series Servo Drives and Motors.
- Encoders: Omron provides high quality industrial automation absolute and incremental encoders.
Temperature & Process Controls:
- Single Loop: 1/32 DIN to 1/4 DIN On-Panel to Single Loop In-Panel Temperature Controllers
- Multi-Loop: Omron offers In-Panel and On-Panel Controllers from single loop to multi-loop
- Accessories: Cables & Accessories for Temperature and Process Control Units
Sensors & Vision
- Proximity Sensors: Omron offers a wide range of Inductive and Capacitive Proximity Sensors to solve almost all your application needs to detect ferrous and non-ferrous metallic and also non-metallic objects. Application specific models are also available.
- Photoelectric Sensors: Detect photo-optical workpieces. OMRON provides many varieties of Sensors, including diffuse-reflective, through-beam, retro-reflective, distance-settable, and Sensors with either built-in or separate amplifiers and Fiber Units.
- Fiber-Optic Sensors: Omron’s wide range of quality industrial automation fiber optic sensors can meet all your application needs.
- Amplified Photomicrosensors: Omron’s wide variety of quality industrial automation amplified photomicrosensors can meet all your application needs.
- Measurement Sensors: Used to measure distances and heights, a wide variety of models is available, including Laser Sensors, LED Sensors, Ultrasonic Sensors, Contact Sensors, Eddy Current Sensors, and more.
- Ultrasonic Sensors: Omron’s Ultrasonic family of sensors is capable of meeting your sensing needs regardless of color and patterns. These sensors enable reliable detection of a wide variety of applications that are difficult to detect using conventional photoelectrics, proximity and vision sensors. The Omron range of ultrasonic sensors are ideal for a number of situations, whether it is detection film, bottles and containers or compact sizes for applications where spacing is a concern or even to ultrasonic sensors that are user friendly and easy to program and use.
- Vision Sensing: Omron sets the new standard for future Vision Sensors by offering great customer versatility, flexibility and simplicity for most inspection applications.
Code Readers & RFID
- Code Readers Linear: The OMRON approach to traceability: integrating objects and information. Information is required through a product’s life cycle, from raw materials to recycling. OMRON offers a wide range of systems; Bar Code and 2-D Code Readers, and RFID Systems
- Code Readers 2-Dimensional: Created to meet real-world production site needs, Omron‘s suite of 2-dimension code readers solutions employ leading edge technology, delivering a wide array of solutions for decoding Labelers and printers for printing bar codes or 2-dimensional codes onto labels widely used in the fields of distribution and logistics.
- RFID for Manufacturing: For storage of specific object information by wireless communication, Omron’s RFID system reliably processes your data, even under harsh conditions e.g. on metal grounds, under chemical influences or high ambient temperatures.
- RFID for Semiconductor: Semiconductor applications require chemical resistance and special protocol for Identification systems. Omron’s V640 is able to provide both communications with standardized glass transponders from Texas Instr. & SECS I/II protocol as well.
- RFID for Logistics & Warehousing: Warehouse and Supply Chain Application RFID, Omron’s interrogator platforms deliver best-in-class functionality and performance, with quick processing (as fast as 5 ms read time), enhanced communication, fine-tuned functionality, and Scalability for the future.
- Relays: Ideal for sequence control, power switching, and power monitoring applications, Omron relays offer long service life and meet RoHS requirements for Pb-free/Cd-free construction.
- Pushbutton & Indictators: Complete line of 22mm and 16mm pushbuttons, Selector Switches, e-stops and pilot lights all assembled at the Omron factory in St. Charles, IL and shipped in 8 days or less. These reliable and oil-tight switches are offered in a wide range of shapes and colors.
- Limit Switches: Omron’s basic limit switches have been encased to protect them from external forces, water, oil, and dirt. Many models are available, such as those resistant to head, cold, or corrosion, as well as high-precision models.
- Timers: Omron’s expanded line of industrial timers will provide an effective solution to your timing applications with advantages that will simplify design, support and maintenance
- Counters: Choose from a variety of digital counters including 4-, 6- and 8-digit models, all with easy-to-read displays. Several models provide NEMA 4 protection.
- Metering Devices: Metering Devices perform digital processing on or conversion and display of voltages, currents, other analog signals, and pulse signals. They can also compare input values to set values, transfer data, and perform other functions.
- Power Supplies: Omron’s DC switching power supplies cut installation costs, reduce unexpected downtime and possess advanced features that aid in preventive maintenance.