An unmatched, state-of-the-art lineup of pneumatic valves for any application. Norgren offers high-flow, compact valves used in multi-industry solutions throughout the industrial world. Our VS10/VS26 glandless or softseal spool valves, our VM10/VM15 valve manifolds, and V60, V61, and V62 inline valves all provide performance and value with compact modern design and exceptional flow rates.
- Engineered polymer provides increased strength and weight reduction.
- Maximized flow to footprint design.
- Individually wired and multipole options provide connection flexibility.
- Integrated fieldbus modules result in no increase in valve manifold size.
- Flow rates of Cv 0.4 to 1.01.
- 32 solenoids possible with both multipole and fieldbus enabling.
- Integral push in fittings.
- One Piece Solid PCB valve connection system, eliminating potential bad connections.
- Field expandable in single stations, up to 16 valves
- 200 million cycles valve life (glandless spool and sleeve)
- Interruption-free valve replacement option
- Flow from Cv 0.56 to 4.20
- 1/8″ NPT to 3/4″ NPT ports
- Operating pressure of 145 psi to 232 psi
- Ability to manifold to required length including an odd number of stations
- Industry leading flow to valve size. 0.75 to 2.6 Cv
- Caged spool design that improves flow performance and extended seal life to 50 Million cycles
- Dual (duplex) coils offering electrical control from one valve end even for double solenoid valves
- 1/8, 1/4 & 3/8″ port sizes
- Pressure rating from vacuum to 10 Bar / 145 Psi with IP65 industrial protection.
- 9 valve functions including 2 x 3/2 valves in one valve body